Monday, July 12, 2010

The First 4 months!

Helllllloooo Everyone! With the new influx of blogs updating me on lives near and far, I thought I'd join and share just what me and Hubs are up to....
Where to start?! How about the Big Day...March 20th was fabulous, but the real fun has come after that and not JUST the honeymoon, which was seriously unbelievable!

I mean how can you not love the beach, food, being with each other and relaxing for a week straight?! Oh I miss it by just thinking about it!
But really, the fun has been settling into everyday life. Our house has been our main project since exchanging vows. We had some semi-major renovations to both our bathrooms and converted an empty room/hall/worthless space into a laundry room and part was sacrificed (fabulously I must say) to the main bathroom.



I know, how could we possibly touch those fabulous maroon and green tiled bathrooms?! Ugh, I haven't seen these in a while, so I'm reliving them all over again and how terrible they were! I'll have to take the "after" photos because we have yet to, although the construction has been done for a month now. I guess once they were done (it took a month, which was not fun)we were just glad to have fabulous bathrooms and laundry room we didn't care about the camera. My next house project will be the yard....but that can wait till the fall as far as I'm concerned.
We've both been staying busy with work. Drew with the Currier business and me in my Pharma world, it seems we've always got something going on- definitely never boring but I'm sure Drew would agree, we both love our jobs for the hectic nature and really, stress...makes it fun!
Levi is always keeping us on our toes too....he's so bad. I could write a whole entry on my little monster...which I'm sure I will eventually, because I also happen to think he's super! But most recently we've ALL been suffering through Levi with his cone. He had/has a mole on his foot which he starting messing with....yada yada yada, he was sentenced to the e-collar.

But we finally agreed to take it off after about 2 weeks,even though the thing on his foot is still there...going to have to revisit the vet this week. sigh...me and Levi don't like vets! (Drew's been having to take him the last year or so...I have a tendency to freak-out which makes Levi freak out and they mussle him and I'm left crying...wow.) I'll update ya'll on any happenings with him...and me :)
Well that is preeeetty much it! I'm learning how to be a good wife, and Drew is learning how to eat my (mostly gross....actually all gross) recipe creations and well thats The Fairs!

1 comment: